Wednesday 24 August 2011

Welcome to my blog

I decided to write this blog as a source of information, advice, support and perhaps even wisdom for any fellow  Vegan's out there. 

Prior to becoming Vegan, I was a self confessed cheese addict and removing all dairy from my diet was much harder than I initially thought........ but with a little will-power,compassion and understanding I have now been 100% vegan for almost 4 years!!!!

Throughout this blog I hope to give practical advice on removing all animal products from your diet - i.e where to shop, eating out etc as well as information on the benefits of a Vegan diet from an animal advocacy,an Environmental and health point of view:)

I also decided to add some tried and trusted recipes as well as links to useful information.

Whether you have decided upon a major life style change, want to lower your dairy intake or are just plain curious, I hope this blog will provide you with the information you are looking for.....Happy reading:0)

Alix

 

No comments:

Post a Comment